Another month gone? Wow, time really flies! June had been my busiest book month of 2014 with 10 books, July has raced ahead with 17 books read. That does feel a little disingenuous though – 13 of them have been picture books. Still, I’ve read lots of lovely books, here they are in order of reading:
- Belle and Boo and the Yummy Scrummy Day by Mandy Sutcliffe.
- Cats Ahoy! by Peter Bently and Jim Field.
- When by Emma Dodd.
- Where on Earth is the Moon? by Ruth Martin and Olivier Latyk.
- Rule by Jay Crownover.
- The 100 Society by Carla Spradbery.
- Jet by Jay Crownover.
- Captain Brainpower and the Mighty Mean Machine by Sam Lloyd.
- Black Dog by Levi Pinfold.
- Katie in Scotland by James Mayhew.
- Steggie’s Stammer by Jack Hughes.
- I Want a Mini Tiger by Joyce Dunbar and Lara Jones.
- Brave Little Owl by Penny Little.
- What’s in the Egg, Little Pip? by Karma Wilson.
- Woolly by Sam Childs.
- The Great Granny Gang by Judith Kerr.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite books this month were Rule and Jet, the first two books in Jay Crownover’s Marked Men series.
What did you enjoy reading in July?