I thought this year instead of doing seperate best of 2012 list posts I’d do one consolidated post – my favourite books that I’ve read, films and tv shows I’ve watched this year. Each list is in no particular order, I’m afraid I’m not prepared to spend the next week arguing with myself about ranking the list entries! It’s been a pretty wonderful year for all of these things, there were so many that nearly made the list but had to give way for something I simply couldn’t omit.
My Books of 2012.
1. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
2. Heart Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne
3. Hollow Pike by James Dawson
5. Department 19 and Department 19: The Rising by Will Hill
6. Kiss, Date, Love, Hate by Luisa Plaja
7. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
9. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
10. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
My Films of 2012.
1. Avengers Assemble
2. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
3. Dark Knight Rises
5. Magic Mike
7. Premium Rush
My TV Shows of 2012.
1. The Walking Dead
2. Doctor Who
3. Sons of Anarchy
5. Chicago Fire
What were your favourites this year?