After the wittering of my last post I saw Budgie’s version of this and thought I’d have a go.
1. My last kiss… was a while ago, though still fairly memorable.
2. I am listening to… ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ by The Stereophonics. I saw them at the Birmingham NIA on Saturday and they were brilliant!
3. I talk… to the people on the telly even though I know they can’t hear me.
4. I love… books and can happily spend hours exploring a bookshop or library.
5. My best friend… was the circle topic at Beavers this week. It was really funny watching the boys try to remember the names of all their best friends.
6. My first real kiss… was entirely underwhelming.
7. Love is… difficult to define.
8. Marriage is… something I hope to experience one day.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking… “It can’t possibly be time to get up already!”
10. I’ll always… strive to find the positives in any situation.
11. The last time I really cried was because… I was frustrated.
12. My cell phone… has been set on silent for months.
13. When I wake up in the morning… my first thought is usually tea related.
14. Before I go to bed… I have a final cup of tea. Just like Jackie Tyler.
15. Right now I am thinking about… the answers to the questions I’ve skipped over.
16. Babies are… a wonderful excuse to get crafting.
17. I get on Myspace… if it is the only way to find out about a band. I don’t have an account any more, I couldn’t see the point.
18. Today I… will be having fish and chips for the first time this year.
19. Tomorrow I will be… waving my parents off for the weekend.
20. I really want to be… more confidant.
21. Someone that will most likely repost this is… well I’m not sure that anyone will.